10 steps on how to work this key look for summer:
1. Go for patterns that flatter your body shape, I personally like to avoid stripes but they can look great on some.
2. Pair with wedge sandals or platforms for an elegant evening look.
3. Wear with gladiators or flip–flops during the day for a relaxed look.
4. Don’t be put off if you’re short, maxi dresses aren’t just for tall people and often help to elongate your body.
5. Maxi’s work well with denim jackets, work this look during the day time for a casual yet chic look.
6. Don’t be afraid to accessorise! Maxi’s look great with statement jewellery. Pair with big hoop earrings.
7. Remember that maxi dresses can be worn anywhere, whether it’s out shopping or to a dinner party. There are plenty of casual styles to be found out there.
8. Go for a shape that flatters. Halter neck styles happen to be my favourite.
9. Be daring with your colours. A bright orange dress doesn’t have to be that daunting, it is summer after all!
10. Finally, shop around. There are so many different styles around which are what make them so versatile and great no matter what your body shape.